Refund and Cancellation Policy for www.bachflowers.in
A – You have enrolled for the Bach Centre UK certified Level 1 or 2 course taught by Khurshed Batliwala
- The course fee is refundable up to 30 days before the course begins. An admin fee of Rs 2000 will be deducted from the amount we received before processing your refund.
- If there are less than 30 days before the course begins, and you choose to cancel, you will be refunded 50% of whatever you paid.
- If you choose to transfer to another date, you will be required to pay the difference between what you paid and the current course fee on that date, along with an admin charge of Rs 2000.
- If you wish to transfer the participation on a course to another person, there will be an admin charge of Rs 2000
- The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com – I typically answer within a day or two.
B – You have bought any products other than the Bach Flower Remedies Kit or the Bach Flower Remedy individual bottles, including Panchapushpam from our Website
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 14 calendar days of your purchase. The product and packaging must be in the same condition that you received it and undamaged in any way.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it, and if it is found to be undamaged in any way, we will process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 14 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
We are sorry, but we cannot offer any refunds on the Bach Flower Remedy Kits or Individual Remedy Bottles including Panchapushpam.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org